Wednesday, February 6, 2008

~ To The Mom And Dad To Be . .


Am rarely speechless, but these days I am..!! Can you imagine ?? But enough is enough, am not going to let this stop me any longer..

I just wanted to let you know simply that am very happy for both of you, and even happier to have a small part in welcoming your little "Bannout" to the world.. To be watching you waiting, counting the days, changing with each phase..To share your excitement as your baby grows inside you, or when she gives you one of her powerful punches to let you know she is there..

It won't be long and you will have this little someone in your home as a gift and a blessing to add more joy and love to your family.. I know that you will treasure and pamper her, as am sure she will be so cute to wrap you right around her little finger..

So, let me give you a special forecast of your life : It will be mostly smiley, scattered toys, pink showers of flowers and a 100% happiness guaranteed..
Take care as your little one is on her way and the best is yet to be :)

Alf mabrook Nido and Jeej, inshallah b t2oumi b salameh ...

On a side note, and I have to brag a little bit here and to set the record straight, that I was the first one to predict that it's going to be a bannout, this is important because I've beaten the know it all Mr. Qwaider who thought he got it first.. looooool


Noura
:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not only the first to predict in the blogging world...but also among all those I know from all around the world!!!
A special friend Noura...this is who you are! Best wishes always :)